The perfect bed for dogs that love to burrow & sleep under blankets
Our signature bed, the Charley Chau Snuggle Bed, and one that will always be very special - it's the bed that launched Charley Chau! Designed for dogs that love to burrow and sleep under blankets and quite possibly the cosiest dog bed ever!
The Charley Chau Snuggle Bed - perfect for dogs that love to burrow and sleep under blankets!
What types of dogs like to sleep in a Snuggle Bed?
Charley Chau Snuggle Beds are perfect for Terriers, Hounds, Sighthounds and any dog that loves to burrow and sleep under blankets! Take a look at the gorgeous photos sent in by our customers ...
Thank you to all of our customers who have been so kind and allowed us to post these fab photos!
What makes a Charley Chau Snuggle Bed so special?
We are unashamedly nerdy about comfort and performance at Charley Chau and every aspect of our Snuggle Bed design has been thought through in minute detail:
- The Snuggle Bed cover is lined with our exclusive faux-fur fleece fabric - knitted exclusively for Charley Chau in England - soft, fluffy, breathable and a joy to snuggle under
- The mattress is deep-filled with hollowfibre and constructed with internal wall panels to stop the fibre filling from moving around - even after washing in your machine - so your dog won't have to put up with any welcome lumps and bumps
- Machine washable everything - the cover is removable and both the cover and mattress are machine washable
- Spare Covers, Waterproof Bed Liners are Replacement Mattresses are available to make life as easy as possible on wash day
- Available in three sizes and a gorgeous selection of fabrics including our gorgeous Weave upholstery fabric
- Made in England
And finally, the thing that we think makes the Charley Chau Snuggle Bed really, really special: it was made with love - literally - on our sitting room floor one afternoon when we were fed up with rubbish dog beds and decided to design the cosiest bed possible for our Italian Greyhounds. We didn't know it would lead to the launch of Charley Chau at the time. That was in 2010 and now there are happy campers enjoying their own little bit of CharleyLove in thirty countries around the world!