Dog Snuggle Bed in Weave
Charley Chau Snuggle Beds in ‘Weave’, a beautiful upholstery fabric
Charley Chau Snuggle Beds are perfect for any dog that loves to tunnel and sleep under blankets, with a cosy faux-fur fleece lined pocket that your dog can climb into to keep snug and warm even when you’re not home to tuck them in!
Finished in our upholstery fabric in Weave - super-cosy and super-stylish too!
Charley Chau Snuggle Beds are a particularly brilliant bed for Terriers, Hounds and Sighthounds. Terriers and Hounds have a natural instinct to tunnel or burrow (for example Jack Russell Terriers and Dachshunds that were bred to go to ground), and short-coated Sighthounds are creatures of comfort that instinctively look for the softest and warmest place in the house to sleep!
Snuggle Bed highlights:
- Our Weave fabric is an upholstery grade fabric - soft and fluid to touch but robust enough to cover human sofas and armchairs!
- Lined with our exclusive Faux-Fur Fleece - soft, fluffy and warm but breathable - knitted exclusively for Charley Chau in the UK
- Deep-filled luxury mattress makes the bed suitable for use directly on the floor and it's constructed with internal wall panels to stop the fibre filling from clumping so that the mattress stays soft and supportive over time - even after washing!
- Fully removable outer cover and machine washable everything
- Waterproof Dog Bed Liners are available to protect the mattress inner and keep it cleaner for longer, reducing the need to wash the mattress so frequently
- Spare Snuggle Bed Covers and Replacement Mattress Inners are also available - gorgeous and practical!
- Made in England with love
Charley Chau Snuggle Bed sizes
- Small - approx. 65x55cm - a good size for Chihuahuas, small Mini Dachshunds and very tiny Jack Russells;
- Medium - approx. 80x60cm - a good size for Boston Terriers, French Bulldogs, Pugs, most Jack Russells, Mini Dachshunds and Italian Greyhounds;
- Large - approx. 100x80cm - a good size for Whippets, Working Cocker Spaniels, Standard Dachshunds, small Lurchers & Hungarian Vizslas.
Please allow slightly more room for your dog when choosing a Snuggle Bed size as Snuggle Beds need to be slightly larger than a standard dog bed that a dog would lie on top of because of the stitched in blanket top. If in doubt please measure your dog and drop us a line on email@example.com and we'll be happy to advise.
As you would expect from Charley Chau the Snuggle Bed has fully removable covers and both the outer cover and mattress inner are machine washable.
Snuggle Bed Removable Cover
Luxury Deep-Filled Mattress
See our Nerds Guide to Wash Care for more info on wash care labelling.
If your dog is a persistent scrabbler then we recommend that you choose a Snuggle Bed in an alternative fabric such as Cotton, Velour or Faroe. Weave is a very robust upholstery quality fabric that almost all of our canine customers are 100% fine with but it is a woven fabric with a relatively loose weave and is more susceptible to being "pulled" by persistent scrabblers than Cotton or Velour.