Dog Travel Pad in Velour Contrast
Our Day Beds in Velour are now available as a Travel Pad!
Important Stock Notice: The Large size Travel Pads in Midnight/Palest Pink, Cloud/Silver and Tangerine/Claret are currently sold out with more expected towards the end of October. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
10% off introductory launch offer for a limited time only
A lighter weight bed for occasional use that travels brilliantly whether its around your home from room to room, in the car, out for lunch or a weekend away!
Our Travel Beds in Velour Contrast have the same beautiful covers that you see in our Classic Day Bed Mattress Collection but inside is a slimmer profile travel pad insert made with a resilient upholstery-quality wadding that is often used to furnish sofas and armchairs. Weve taken a 900gsm weight wadding and stitched it into a polycotton casing to create a very comfy travel bed for your dog so that your dog never needs to go without their Charley Chau!
- Velvety soft upholstery-quality Velour in beautiful congtrast colours
- A lighter weight travel pad but still a very comfy bed for your dog
- Slimmer profile base makes it easier to travel with
- Add a deep-filled luxury mattress at any point if you require more support
- Works well as a sofa protector and as a lightweight crate pad
- Fully removable covers
- Machine washable everything
- Spare Bed Covers and Waterproof Bed Liners also available
- Made in England with love
- Small approx. 65x 50cm
- Medium approx. 78 x 58cm
- Large approx. 104 x 77cm
If youre unsure which is the right size bed for your dog you may want to read our Dog Bed Size Guide.
Removable Outer Cover in Velour: wash on a low temperature (up to 30 degrees) on a gentle synthetics wash cycle. Dry naturally, do not tumble dry. Iron on a low heat on the reverse side only. Do not bleach.
Travel Pad Insert : wash on a gentle synthetics wash at up to 40 degrees. Re-shape while damp, dry naturally, do not tumble dry. Do not iron, do not bleach.
(see our Nerds Guide to Washcare for more info)