Stock Availability Update
Last updated: 12 January 2022
We are experiencing some stock issues as a result of ongoing disruption in the movement of freight around the world.
Even though we are proud supporters of British manufacturing with all fabric-based Charley Chau beds and blankets made in England, many raw materials, for example fabrics like cotton, are still reliant on supplies from overseas.
A small number of products are out of stock but you are welcome to place a back-order for the items listed below - simply place the order on our website as normal and we will ship your order as soon as the out of stock items are available again. All back-orders are prioritised for dispatch immediately when the items are available again.
Please bear with us and thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Out of stock items available for back-order:
You are welcome to place a back order for the out of stock items listed below. If you are not able to place a back-order on our website please contact us. Please note that re-stocking dates indicated are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Silver Mink Faux-Fur Blankets: Large size, expected the week commencing 10 January.
- Foxy Faux-Fur Blankets: Medium size, expected the week commencing 10 January.
- Russian Blue Faux-Fur Blankets: Medium & Large sizes, expected end of January.
- Oval Greywash Baskets: All sizes, expected February 2022.
- Oval Natural Baskets: Small & Large sizes, expected July 2022.
- Rectangular Greywash Baskets: All sizes, February 2022.
Christine & Jenny